Here it goes my New Bucket List

   1)      Wish to learn complete Yoga so as to utilize my full body potential.(Timeline: Before Dec 2020)


   2)      Wish to become a 100% self-driven personality, nil dependency on anyone in any area of life. (Timeline: Before March 2020)

   3)      Wish to meditate more and more and more.

   4)      Wish to read more and more, so that my mind gets filled with thoughts of wisdom.   


   5)      Wish to write more, so that I can understand myself better with more clarity.


   6)      Wish to spend more time with self.  


   7)      Wish to attend Vipassana at Myanmar.


   8)      Wish to explore LIFE and science of mind and matter.

   9)      Wish to gain MASTERY OVER MIND.


  10)  Wish to utilize every single second of my life in self exploration.


  11)  Wish to live every moment of life in Awareness, i.e. living only in present moment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog