Immensely grateful to Year 2017 for giving me abundance, joy and happiness. Welcoming year 2018 with my heads down and heart full of gratitude

It’s been 4th year in row that I am writing experiences of my life. Thank you thank you thank you Universe for giving me year 2017 in my life, to make me experience life better, to understand life better and for opening the doors of wisdom for me. Here is what Year 2017 has taught me
1)      Travel as much as you can , because it makes you experience new things, people , you see lot of things and realize that you can learn a lot by travelling instead of sitting in front of computer.

2)      As mentioned above I travelled a lot in year 2017 and visited some of the most beautiful places which includes Ahmedabad, Pench (Jungle), Goa, Coorg , Bor (Jungle), Bangalore, Tadoba (Jungle) and all these places had in many ways connected me to nature. Thank you mother nature for choosing me to connect with you.


3)      Life, people and circumstances always teaches you more than computer.

4)      I attended Vipassana meditation for 10 days in complete noble silence and trust me it’s the best experience I have ever gained in my life. Thank you thank you Gautama Buddha , Mr Hiro Hinduja, S.N. Goenka, Sayaji U ba Khin and every single person who has helped me to learn Vipassana

5)      Addition of new member in family has been done. My bro got engaged on 5th of December and next year he is getting married. And it really feels amazing to see your brother enjoying new phase of his life.


6)      On Professional front I changed my job with better profile and with better brand, has experienced new things in professional front as well.

7)      Made new friends for lifetime, bonds which I can cherish throughout my life.


8)      Family is always on priority and always will be. Love You Papa, Vasu and My Bhabhi. Especial thanks to my father cum friend.

9)      Planted 4 more saplings this year and contributed to Mother Nature in her own way.


10)   Year 2017 was year of kindness. I distributed 45 blankets, have given money to the needy as and when I see that one needs it. So thank you so much Universe for making me capable enough to help people.

11)  Whole year I danced like anything, every time whenever I got chance I danced like no one is watching me.

12)  I gained weight 60 kg which perfectly suits my height. And key to health is to always feel happy and grateful for what you have.

13)  Universe has blessed me by fulfilling all my wishes in the same way I written in my diary. I saw same sparkle in someone eyes which I wrote in my bucket list when I helped him in my way. I got exact same package which I wrote in my diary. Had exactly same moments with my friends as I posted on my blog.

14)  Have tried variety of dresses which I never wore before.

15)  Did meditation continuously for longer period of time and wishes to continue it till the last breath of my life. I want to die while doing meditation and having wisdom of Anicca.

16)  Law of attraction really works. Keep track on your thoughts.

17)  If you have a family then rest assured that life is really easy for you. You can climb mountains if you have support and love of your family.

18)  My skin has started looking younger and beautiful. Thank you Universe.

19)  Have done things which I have never done before, one of which includes River rafting.

20)  Have celebrated my brother’s birthday and gave him surprise.

21)  Tried a new look, got curled my hairs for 2 days and it suited me.

22)  Had given food to birds for whole year, my contribution to Mother Nature.

23)  Have really enjoyed every moment of the year.


What I am expecting from year 2018 to fill my hands and life with

1)      Feel love every moment in every coming years of my life
2)      Want to do at least one act of kindness every day.
3)      Want to attend 10 days Vipassana Course again at Igatpuri
4)      Want to go to Amritsar in the year 2018
5)      Want to visit more places and to travel around the world in  coming years of my life.
6)      Want to do at least  Vipassana daily 2 hours rest of my life
7)      Want to attain wisdom in the year 2018
8)      Want to read more books in the year 2018
9)      Want to live my life full of joy, happiness and prosperity
10)  Want to experience my life more , want to travel more, want to live more, want to have more fun , want to laugh more , live every moment of my life by experiencing Anicca
11)  Want to learn new things in my life
12)  Want my eyes to always sparkle in happiness
13)  Want to earn money in abundance from various sources so as to live more comfortably and to do more act of kindness
14)  Want to feel every moment of my life in joy and happiness
15)  Want to meet new people who are rich in wisdom and want to become a person who herself is rich in wisdom
16)  Want to love my family more and more
17)  Want to grow in every area of my life which includes professional area as well
18)  Want to know myself more and to become a better person by every passing moment
19)  Want to connect with myself and with the Universe
20) Want to stay fit and healthy throughout my life and to do exercise daily

Thank you thank you thank you Universe for every little single thing of my life. Thank you for addition of new member in our family. Thank you thank you thank you for every little single thing and blessing of my life. Thank you thank you for showering your abundance in every single moment.

LOVE LOVE LOVE, THANKS THANKS THANKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog