RANDOM THOUGHTS


I want to do only 2 things in my life one is Meditation which is inner travelling and another is travelling around the world. And luckily the journey has started and hoping that it will led to my true destination and truly makes me discover WHO I AM.

Want to read lot of books which enriches my soul

We think that we are living every moment, and yeah it is 100% true but at the same time by each moment we are heading towards death. Though sounds negative definition but its fact too. If we accept this early we can live our life more cheerfully and happily.

Living with own self is the most wonderful gift one can give to own self. Spend time with yourself



METTA TO ALL BEINGS OF ALL THE WORLD
BE HAPPY
ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS IF I EVER HURT ANYBODY BECAUSE OF ANY REASONS INTENTIONALLY, UNINENTIONALLY, KNOWINGLY, UNKNOWINGLY
Plant at least one sapling a year!!!!
Save water if you can!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog