Random Experience

Year 2016 has given me the greatest law of Universe i.e. Law of attraction which means your life is exact reflection of your thoughts. Every area circumstances, people, work etc.in your life is nothing but conversion of your thoughts into reality. Law of attraction teaches you  to be full of positive thoughts, thankfulness and to become grateful.

Year 2017 has given me key to attain Wisdom, I learnt Vipassana which teaches you that every single atom of this universe is continuously changing so don’t get attached or feel bad for anything that has happened in your life and one day by continuous practice you will be able to attain Nirvana which is complete liberation from cycle of birth and death and suffering.

I am grateful to every person and circumstances which are helping me to attain wisdom. Heartfelt gratitude to Universe for choosing me to interact with it.

METTA TO ALL BEINGS OF ALL THE WORLD
BE HAPPY

ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS IF I EVER HURT ANYBODY BECAUSE OF ANY REASONS INTENTIONALLY, UNINTENTIONALLY, KNOWINGLY, UNKNOWINGLY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog