Immensely Grateful


I am immensely grateful to the following person of my life who have a significant role in making what I am today.
1)       To my parents because of them I am born and all their love, care and support and to my brother.
2)       To one of the most amazing person I have ever met because of whom my search for inner self goes stronger and who has also introduced me the word TRUTH. Can’t thank enough to you because your contribution in my life is immeasurable.
3)       To Mr Mark Zuckerburg who is the owner of Facebook and because of Facebook only I read about Vipassana Meditation
4)       To Mr Hiro Hinduja because of whom I went to attend Vipassana Meditation at Igatpuri
5)       Last but not least Acharya Satya Narayan Goenka for giving me the opportunity to learn Vipassana Meditation and not only me but also all across the world

METTA TO ALL BEINGS OF ALL THE WORLD
BE HAPPY
ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS IF I EVER HURT ANYBODY BECAUSE OF ANY REASONS INTENTIONALLY, UNINENTIONALLY, KNOWINGLY, UNKNOWINGLY



Plant at least one sapling a year!!!!

Save water if you can!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog