I am the girl of My Dreams

I am the girl of my dreams who believes in fulfilling her dreams, who wants to experience life, people. Girl of my dreams wants to love like no one else has ever done, spread love and laughter wherever she goes, who always is true to herself, who always stands for Truth, who is loyal, honest, friendly.
Most important search for girl of my dreams is search for herself, she wants to be a traveler or I can say an Eternal traveler. Girl of my dreams wants to live every moment of her life. She wants to make smile every person she come across. Girl of my dreams loves her work, she wants to make name and earn fame. She wants to be more humble as she knows as knowledge increases, ego increases but when wisdom increases ego decreases. For her freedom of mind is the only freedom one person needs.
Girl of my dreams believes in divine love, she believes in maintaining lifelong friendship. She believes that she is a human being which is more superior than being a Jain, Hindu, or Muslim. She standby with her friends in every situation whatsoever may come. She rarely lies. She believes in honest and true relationships.
She believes that she is born for a purpose to fulfill in this Universe. She is always grateful for whatever she is having.
She is pure, divine, kind, lovable, emotional and true to her heart.


METTA TO ALL BEINGS OF ALL THE WORLD
BE HAPPY
ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS IF I EVER HURT ANYBODY BECAUSE OF ANY REASONS INTENTIONALLY, UNINENTIONALLY, KNOWINGLY, UNKNOWINGLY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog