MY NEW BUCKET LIST

First of all thank you so much Universe for fulfilling 3 wishes of my old bucket list which is inspiring me to create a new one. Thank you thank you Thank you for everything, all your blessings and love.

And here it goes my new bucket list

   1)    Want to travel the whole world.





   2)     Want to serve Mother Nature every day in any whatsoever form whether it is in the form of feeding birds, 
         planting saplings or what so ever.


   3)   Want to spread love laughter, happiness and prosperity wherever I go, in short want to become soul of the 
         place wherever I go.


   4)    Want to earn money like anything, endless source of money coming with dignity pride and most of its portion
        get used in kindness.

   5)    Want to become one of the most amazing person of this world

   6)     Want to meet other amazing beautiful people of this world.

   7)     Want to make my father and brother so proud of me.


   8)     Want to meet my soul mate and get married to him , who loves me without any conditions and we respects
         each other’s priorities , want to live life full of love , laughter , happiness


   9)   Want to earn immense recognition because of my work

  10)  Want to become a truly magnificent personality.


  11)   Want to free my mind from all kind of blockage, hypocrisy and let me be free , completely free a dream life  


  12)   Want to do all of the adventurous things


  13)   Want to live life with utmost comfort


114)   Want to dance in every moment life


.

  15)   Want to live life at its fullest



  16) Want to wear every kind of dress and to experiment with my looks


   17)  Want to meet every year all my close friends



Plant at least one sapling a year!!!!

Save water if you can!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog