AMAZING 2017 WITH ALL THE ABUNDANCE, HAPPINESS, LOVE, WISDOM IS ON ITS WAY TO BE AT HOME AND 2016 IS ON THE WAY OF LEAVING HOME FOREVER

 After few hours 2016 will be gone forever and 2017 will last for 365 days. I am writing about experiences of my life since 3 years and wish to continue till last year of my life. So, How was the year 2016 for me?  And the answer is, it was Truly Amazing. This year has given me first stair case towards attaining Wisdom in my life. Heartfelt gratitude to this year for giving me abundance of happiness.

Want to write some beautiful experiences comprising more of positive emotions, whatever may be the feeling it was just awesome.

     1)       First of all Thanks a tonne to most amazing person of my life, MY FATHER who has made me what I am today. Love you so much Papa for all your love, care, support, upbringing and always standing by my side. Love you a lot and most in the world.

Thanks a lot to my Brother whose role in my life is commendable, silent supporter and always be there for me. Love You Chhote a lot. Both of you are my first and best friends for life.

    2)   This year has made me BELIEVE IN LOVE, the greatest force in the universe. Now the question is who has made me Believe in love? My own existence has made me believe in love, as I realized that I exist because of love. So finally I BELIEVE IN LOVE.

    3)    Done well and grown well in my professional work.

    4)     I have started doing meditation and doing continuously since last 6 months for minimum 20 minutes and yesterday I sat for around 1hour. This is best gift year 2016 has given me.

    5)    I have developed habit of diary writing and have 4 separate diaries .One for daily writing, second for diary of positive experiences, third for thoughts and questions which arises on my mind (And surprisingly I get all the answers of all the questions I have written in my diary) and fourth one is for the thoughts which I read somewhere, I note down them in my diary.

   6)   I have seen  and listen wonderful things this year which includes GEETA, LIFE OF BUDDHA, LIFE OF MAHAVIRA, LIFE OF GURUNANAK

   7)   I have understood the meaning of lonely and alone and being alone (not lonely) is biggest blessing one can ever feel.

   8)       I have learnt to be happy in every circumstances.

   9)       I have understood the meaning and difference of words religion and spirituality. And I am trying to remove label of religion from my mind, heart and soul completely.

  10)   I have planted 8 saplings and 2 bird feeders at my home, my little contribution to Mother Nature.

  11)    I am in love with the word Universe and its perfectness.

  12)   This year has given me knowledge about power of thoughts, which I was totally unaware.

  13)   I came across some of the most amazing people at my workplace.

  14)   I have changed life of 3 people in a very positive way. I assist one person in getting job, assist two people in awakening their own self {they say so ;)}

  15)   First time donated blood and have given some contribution to humanity as well.

  16)   Have given some money which is affordable to me for the education of children and fed at least 20 hungry people who randomly came across.

   17)  I have developed habit of reading books and read following books :

a)       The Secret
b)       The Magic  
c)       The Power  
d)       Wings of fire
e)       Devlok        
f)        Alchemist     
g)       Adultery
h)       Power of Subconscious Mind
i)         The Law and Promise
j)         Ask and it is Given
k)       The Immortals of Meluha
l)         Secret of Nagas
m)  The monk who sold his ferrari
n)     Autobiography of Yogi – Currently I am reading and yet to be finished.

   18)   Have decorated my room so beautifully which I have never done before.

   19)   Like year 2015, this year also I have travelled a lot and most amazing was Delhi Trip.

   20)   Have fallen more in love with the words Thoughts, truth, universe, divine, individuality, wisdom, and Ahimsa.

   21)   This year my boss requested me to be remain in the organisation, and it’s an achievement in its own sense.

   23)   As I am trying to be no more religious, it’s the people who have taught me that there is no correlation of religion with the humanity. So thank you so much nice people for coming into my life and making me learn this.

   24)   This year has given me more introspection about myself and inspired me more to continue search for myself.

Thank you year 2016 for giving me so much wisdom in my life. Thank You Papa, brother, lovely amazing friends and beautiful people I came across in the year for giving and adding so much into my life.

As year 2017 is on its way and is knocking to enter, there are some affirmations and demands from year 2017 to give me so that I can cherish and feel the year 2017 at its fullest

1)       Wish to continue meditation  daily
2)       Wish to write diary daily
3)       Wish to grow professionally more and more
4)       Wish to gain wisdom
5)       Wish to continue writing my blog
6)       Wish to understand myself more better
7)       Wish to do more act of kindness
8)       Wish to spread love, happiness and humanity
9)       Wish to live every moment in joy, abundance, happiness, love, health, wealth, care, wisdom and awareness of mind and soul
10)   Wish to see positive in every situation
11)   Wish to become ultra-positive, what so ever may come.
12)   Wish to read more books
13)   Wish to experience life and positive people
14)   Wish to meet people who are rich in knowledge and wisdom
15)   Wish to do Vippassana 10 days Course
16)   Wish to use only positive and kind words
17)   Wish to serve Mother Nature more and more
18)   Wish to be more human
19)   Wish to travel more
20)   Wish to remain calm and peaceful in every fraction of second of my life.

WELCOMING YEAR 2017 WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL 
Plant at least one sapling a year

Save water if you can!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog