Some one word,changed my life completely


   1)  Universe – Amazing, it’s just not a word but realizing its perfectness and timing, I am in love with this word by each passing moment.

   2)  Thoughts – Reason for present or future state of one’s life. Keep positive thoughts.

   3)  Divine – Actual true goal of my life, to reach and feel the divinity in myself.

   4 )  Truth – In search of truth of my own self.
   
   Some other words which either I have either heard them from someone or read it somewhere 
   
   1)   Aham Brahmasmi – The core of my being is ultimate reality, the root and ground of Universe, the source of all that exist, I am the infinite reality and I am the complete Universe within myself.

   2)   Appo Deepo Bhav – These are last words of Buddha which means “Be a light unto yourself.”

   3)  Sad Chitta Anand – Heard this word from one of my friend which means every moment of your life should be in the state of happiness in spite of the outer circumstances.

   4) Ikigai – It’s a Japanese word meaning a reason for being". Everyone, according to the Japanese, has an Ikigai. Finding it requires a deep and often lengthy search of self.


STAY POSITIVE, STAY BLESSED
Plant at least one sapling a year and save water if you can!!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog