GOODBYE – MR HIRO HINDUJA

I am kind of spiritual person and is always in search of how to get to know myself and I know that meditation is the best way to know one’s inner self. Before someday I met Mr Hinduja aged more than 60 years from Mumbai on Facebook who has created Vipassana Group (Vipassana is a Meditation technique of Buddha) and I asked him about How to do Vipassana and what is the process?He explained me each and everything on Facebook messenger application. He asked me very generously, Bete do you use Whats app, I lied and said No Sir, I am not on Wats app. After some days I shared with him some of my meditation experiences and asked him some books which can help me to enrich my knowledge, He said – Bete, give me your address I will send it from my Library. I replied – Sir name me the books, I will buy online.

On 22-11 -2016, I saw on Facebook that Mr Hinduja passed away because of heart attack. Mr Hinduja had specifically asked his doctor to give him some time to meditate and he died while doing meditation. I was completely shocked that he passed away. I saw comments on Facebook regarding Mr Hinduja and the comments on him was amazing regarding his spirituality and his level of wisdom.

My heart felt a sense of guilt, that why the trust factor was missing. I knew that he is giving me information so generously, still why I lied, why I doubted upon him?

I am really sorry Mr Hinduja that though unintentionally and considering safety measures I doubted  and lied to you. You are nobody to me, but still has given me so much knowledge about Vipassana.

And I really pray that “MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE”.

Stay Positive Stay Blessed!!!
Plant at least one sapling a year to save Mother Nature!!!
Save Water if you can !!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog